We involve youth across our initiatives in an effort to help teens find their voice and foster social justice skills. As part of their communities, youth have an important perspective and voice that representatives and decision makers want to hear.
Opportunities for Youth
How we can help you help your community tackle the tobacco industry:
- Educate and mobilize your community to take action
- Engage community leaders and decision makers
- Develop leadership skills, such as: public speaking, community service, and media development
- Express your voice to change social norms:
- Opportunities to travel across New York State to participate in regional and statewide Tobacco-Free events with other teens
How to Get Involved with Tobacco-Free Action
Interested in learning more about Tobacco-Free Action and how you can get involved in your community?
- Contact our Youth Engagement Coordinator
- Follow us on Social Media